Would the girl with the less clothing always "win"?

If there were 2 girls, equally attractive. For argument's sake let's say they're twins.

One girl dresses like this content3.promiflash.de/.../...s-in-jeansshorts.jpg
The other one dresses like this
https://media-cache-ec0. pinimg. com/736x/b9/23/2a/b9232ab1b569738633a95d1c2cff845e. jpg

Which girl would you be interested in? For relationships and stuff, not just for banging. Which one would you approach and talk to?
  • first girl (girl with less clothing)
  • second girl
  • see results
    Vote C
Stupid link system. Made my link unclickable because of the spaces. I like the old link system better.

Anyway...
http://media-cache-ec0. pinimg. com/736x/b9/23/2a/b9232ab1b569738633a95d1c2cff845e. jpg hope this works now
Gah!

I'm sorry you guys, you just have to get rid of the spaces. Again, stupid system.

920

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I think it really comes down to the type of guy that's choosing between the two of them. Some guys prefer their women to be more casual or discrete, while others prefer sexy and daring. And also if they are exactly the same, their personality would come into play very strongly which personality is more compatible with the guy that's choosing between the two of them.. So we cannot answer your question! as it would differ from guy to guy...

However, the girl with the less clothing will always get more attention at first sight! because she's giving the eye something to look at!