How attractive is Scarlet Johansson from a scale from one to ten?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Scarlett_Johansson_by_Gage_Skidmore. jpg Guys view her as a sex symbol so I assume she is very attractive.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. For some people she might look plain but for me she looks very pretty and sexy. She's a 10. If she ever walks in our street everyone would turn to her direction for sure Cuz she is beautiful.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• I'd say a 7 for me personally, I don't really go for blondes and her features aren't my ideal type either... she's still pretty, but i'd not be killing myself for someone like her.

0|0
    0|0
  • She's pretty attractive. Probably a 7.5 or 8 out of 10.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say 9.5 by facial features and 8 by body

0|0
    0|0
  • She is a perfect 10, in my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmm, an eight.

0|0
    0|0
  • She's a 10/10 on my scale.

0|0
    0|0
  • 11. She goes all the way to 11.

0|0
    0|0
  • She's a solid 9 on my scale.

0|0
    0|0
  • 8/10. She is quite attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say 9/10.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 9

• TEN!

from all the people you know in real life, if you knew her she'd be the hottest/prettiest one and that goes for most average people here in general.
    For example bunnahies down there says she is a 7 and considers her average, i bet if she knew her in real life nobody would surpass Scarlet's beauty! there is a slight chance i could be wrong but that's very unlikely!

1|0
    0|0
    • butbutbut there's way more prettier girls walking around the streets!! i dont know them personally but i still consider them prettier :'(

• Show All
    • dude you dont have to correct yourself. i have common sense lol
      and its sad cause you keep saying the people i consider hot, isn't hot. but it was my opinion and it still is. and there you are pretty much saying no no no :'(

• hahahahaha! xD

• She's an 8. Without all the glam, photoshop and makeup, she looks very pretty and girl next door-ish. But not enough to be a 10 in my opinion. The hype around her kinda kills it honestly. But I do understand why others might think she's a 10.

0|0
    0|0
  • she's definitely a 10. she's one of my fave actresses and she's so gorgeous.

0|0
    0|0
  • i say 7. she's too average looking for me

1|0
    1|0
  • For me her body is a 10. Her face is a 7/8.

1|0
    0|0
  • She is a ten

0|0
    0|0
  • About 8ish.

0|0
    0|0
  • 10 ! I love her, she is absolutely gorgeous !

0|0
    0|0
  • -1. She's fat, and ugly.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes