2. What makes up for an "exotic" face - eye shape, lips, nose? (links or celebrity names are very welcome)
3. Do you think the term "exotic" is only used by whites/americans/people in the western society?
4. Do you people who are not americans/not white/don't live in the western world, also have something that you consider as "exotic"?
Most Helpful Guy
1. I usually go by the dictionary definition
Exotic - originating in or characteristic of a distant foreign country
2. An exotic face would mean someone who is distinctly different looking then the national average of the population.
3. "Exotic" applies to everywhere, a white person is generally not exotic in Europe . A black person is not exotic in africa, an Asian is not exotic in china. Whereas if you swap then round a bit, then it would be considered "exotic".
4. america doesn't really have such a thing as "exotic", it was founded on people with a mixture of european and serbian dna that ended up becoming what is known as native American . Today, it is mixed with everyone so there is hardly such a thing as exotic there0