If your face was boring what would you do to make it interesting?

My face is boring, though yours isn't, but if yours was what would you do about it? Or do you like the idea of having a boring face (even though you don't)?

1715

Most Helpful Girl

• What the hell is a boring face? What does that even look like? Maybe you could look surprised all the time? Lmao. =]

• You know how you can see many faces in a crowd but just sort of glance over them? Imagine sitting face to face with someone and having that feeling looking at their face. That is a boring face.

• As are male drawing skills. (Ignores the existence of individuals like Leondardo da Vinci).

One cannot not be wrong but likely is because, after all, who determines what percentage of wrongness is actually right?

I never said I was good at naming ghosts... I am a very flawed person!

I walk around everyday but I do not do my nature trail everyday =[ I almost broke my face when I tried going down there in the snow. Correction, I did break my face. And it grew back all weird and wobbly. I cross a bridge everyday to get to school. I can think of 3 bridges off the top of my head. OFF WITH YOUR HEAD! ...Sorry. My inner Queen of Hearts gets out sometimes.

• Why you! I can draw! I can draw really well! That's a lie. I however can make a mean hand-turkey.

The Aldmeri Dominion decides on factors of "wrongness".

The more flawed you are the more perfect I am, so really, what percentage of you is flawed (excluding the fact that I stopped being human, which is odd) and does your flawed system pose any health risks?

I am so ignorant! Now what do you want to be when you grow up! :D No, really. D<