Guys: Do you like a girl who is toned/fit?

When I mean toned, I mean a girl with abs, lean arms, a toned butt, toned thighs, and toned legs?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh hell fuking yea I do? Thats like asking if a guy like big boobs and their face in em? Ha. And yea chicks dont get muscular..unless they do a roids cycle or some strong supplementation but then again, I won't say no to em neither;p Id love me some good girl fight. Duhb

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • Why yes of course, Looks very attractive if its nothing too extreme like veins popping out and over sized muscle and look like a man. Like, good example of a nice tone body for female 4.bp.blogspot.com/.../...-female+fitness+model.jpg
    https://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/a3/08/72/a308729ca0938c1cc7d86369c8d6e34e.jpg

Bad examples
    1.bp.blogspot.com/.../1
    https://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/4a/fc/bf/4afcbfa3e25b485ec30806536765f61c.jpg

1|0
    0|1
  • 4.bp.blogspot.com/.../female-bodybuilder.gif

that's freaky looking. if she didn't have make up and long hair on, id think she was a man. that's too much

but if she's something like cdn1.shareitfitness.com/.../...ingworkoutssuck.jpg

or even a little tiny bit more, is fine. it's just i don't want to be thinking im dating a girl that looks like a beefed up man

0|0
    1|0
    • In reality, the first picture you posted only becomes a small percentage of women who lift weights... That requires serious supplementation and unending hours in the gym. The second girl is about the extent of what happens in a majority of cases. I'm sure you know... I just thought I would post anyway. A lot of guys here don't seen to realize how it actually works.

• i currently like one who is rather athletic, or well, was in her day. she's not toned to the max, but its not like she's fat

• I like a girl that if fit. Not too fit though. I don't want my girl to have a six pack or anything

0|0
    0|0
  • They must be fit that's all, beyond that breaks completely their femininity

0|0
    1|0
  • No. I like teen girls who are skinny and never work out so they're skinny but soft.

0|0
    1|0
  • Hell yeah I do! I work out religiously so its important to me that a girl stays in shape as well

0|0
    0|0
  • not really... avg with decent breasts is good enough, i don't want her to beat me up in bed

0|0
    0|0
  • I like bubbly giggly girl who is little bit fat...

0|0
    0|0
  • Toned is sexy, muscular is disgusting.

0|1
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes