What is your height preference in women?

What is your height? and what preference if any do you have for your partner?

• 5'0" under
  • 5'0"-5'3"
  • 5'4"-5'7
    Vote C
  • 5'8+
    Vote D
Select a gender to cast your vote:

313

Most Helpful Guy

• I voted D because i am myself 6'0" but it actually doesn't matter, if a really nice girl comes in my life, i would be with her even if she were below 5'3"

What Guys Said 12

• 5'8+
    I love long legs so tall chicks are just hot af for me haha. Even better when they have heels on because they got em long legs to go with it. So yea anything over 5'8

• I am 6'2" and since her height is a psychical thing you can't be to pick it is what it is But I find I am more attracted to much shorter woman , partly physical an partly there personality which should not be different then taller woman but at least the ones I have meet seems to be.

• Around 6' or a little shorter.

• I vote C, though I would also be okay with 5'8" or 9". I'm 6'1".

• yeah that seems pretty balanced

• Any height is fine for me. I've been attracted to taller women, to shorter women and all in between.

• I would say 5'7'', give or take an inch or two. I'm 5'11''.

• I'm 6' so any girls below that and above or at 5'

• I'm 5'10" and it would be great if she was my height or close to it (like 5'9" - 5'11").

• that she be taller than me WITH heels on, but shorter than me without heels

• Im 6'2 so any shorter

• Voted C, i don't want to bend down too often lulzzz... okay, maybe for a cute Asian girl *wink*

• Well, im 5'9'', and i'd want a chick who is somewhere around 6'2''.

Yup that would be perfect for me. In bed, at least.

• is there really a difference in sexual performance with a tall grl vs a short one? is the hole tighter? are the leg positions different>

What Girls Said 3

• I voted b just because that's where I'm at and I love it! Want to be short and cute? Wear flats. Want to be "tall" and leggy? Wear heals. Easy!

• Most men don't care as long as she's shorter than them. I wouldn't worry too much about it.

• "as she's shorter than them"

She doesn't have to be shorter. She can be taller than me, that's fine too.

• I was speaking in a general sense. Most guys still prefer for the girl to be shorter.

• I won't care about that but that's physically impossible unless you are Maria sharapowa with 3inches heel on. But yea, Guys do prefer long legs hence tall chicks. at least down here we do

• I'm 5'8" so at least as tall or taller then I am.

• LMAO Guess I'm having a blonde moment just read height preference for partner. hahahahaha