Piercings - how many do you have and where are they? ^.^?

Piercings - how many do you have and where are they? ^.^

Yep, so...pretty simple...

How many?

Where?

Would you like to get more?
Updates:
I'm sure I'll get the latter, but I'm not sure I'll get the snake bites... 0.o
When I say 'piercings' I don't count the ones in the ears...

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I have 11... three on each earlobe (6 total), the cartilage on my left ear, forward helix on my right ear, belly button, and both nipples :)

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh, and I wanted the triple forward helix but the piercer told me my ears were too small... I'm getting a second opinion!! I do want more piercings but I don't know where else at this point!

• Piercings are sort if addictive I kind of was tempted by more but stopped.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• I used to have both nipples done, but took them out years ago.

Wouldn't get them again but no regrets about having had them back then.

2|1
    0|0
    • OOOO nipple piercing, Hot!

• Show All
    • Lol. "I forgot I had my tongue pierced". Surprised you didn't ' have navel too, you sure you didn't?

• agreed... got mine done a couple months ago and they HURT to get done (almost fainted...) but I love them now :)

• None. I have an eyebrow piercing back in the day. I was being a rebel...or something like that.

Anyway, I wouldn't get another one. Not a fan at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have my left earlobe pierced (but do not wear any jewelry in it nowadays) and do not desire to have any more piercings.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have none! :D

0|0
    0|0
  • None.

I don't want any ever.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 26

• i have 0 piercings.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have three in each ear. I also have my nose and my belly button.

However, I only wear earrings in my first holes now and I took out my nose and belly rings years ago. Occasionally for a bikini I will put my belly ring back in, but I never put in my nose ring.

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to have 5 not including ear piercings. I had an eyebrow piercing and tongue web piercing but I took them out. Now I have a septum piercing, medusa piercing, and tongue piercing.
    As for ear piercings I have a helix piercing, tragus piercing and three lobe piercings in each ear but I only keep jewelry in the third holes. My first two holes I had stretched so I don't need to keep jewelry in them because they won't close either way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tongue, nose, tragus and rook plus I think 6 more in right ear, and 10, 2 of those are in the upper cartilage, of my left. Don't have most of the standard earrings currently in but can easily get them in. I want my daith done for sure, possibly labret, but haven't decided.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just 2 pairs on my earlobes. I got a third one twice, but each time the wound wouldn't heal and it would bleed again and now I just gave up and let it grow back. I don't want any anymore. All I wanted was 3 on my earlobes. That's all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Omg I love the last pic you have! I think it would look weird if I got that done though because mine are already double pierced & I want a cartilage piercing. When I'm 16 I'll get a nose stud & a bellybutton piercing.

0|0
    0|0
  • 5. The standard 2 in the earlobes, 1 extra on my right earlobe, 1 on my right helix and 1 on my navel. I want to abuse my ears a bit more and maybe I'll get an intimate piercing. The last one may not even be suitable for my body, so I don't know yet.

0|0
    0|0
    • No, I guess it just doesn't close up. Same with the nose.

• Show All
    • Hm, I don't know. I hadn't had mine that long... I got my belly when I was 14 and took it out when I was 19. I am 22 now and put one in a week or so ago. It went in but it was a little sore. My cartilage closed after a few months but the other holes in my ears are still there. Was it the standard ear holes that you took out? Those are supposed to last for like forever.

• Yeah, my ear lobe wants to close up pretty quickly. It used to be fine for months without earrings, but now it doesn't.

• I have 13... ears stretched to an inch, my seconds holes on each side, nostril, septum, angel bites, snakebites, belly button twice, and a chest dermal👍

0|0
    0|0
  • just the standard 1 in each ear.
    i want to get 2 more in my right ear [one on lobe, one on cartilage]
    and a belly piercing

0|0
    0|0
  • first, second, and third holes (earlobe)
    and one cartilage. i used to have 2, but i took one out and i'm planning on taking the other one out soon.
    so in total, 7.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

Recommended myTakes