Piercings - how many do you have and where are they? ^.^?

Piercings - how many do you have and where are they? ^.^

Yep, so...pretty simple...

How many?

Where?

Would you like to get more?
I'm sure I'll get the latter, but I'm not sure I'll get the snake bites... 0.o
When I say 'piercings' I don't count the ones in the ears...

275

Most Helpful Girl

• I have 11... three on each earlobe (6 total), the cartilage on my left ear, forward helix on my right ear, belly button, and both nipples :)

• Oh, and I wanted the triple forward helix but the piercer told me my ears were too small... I'm getting a second opinion!! I do want more piercings but I don't know where else at this point!

• Piercings are sort if addictive I kind of was tempted by more but stopped.