Lovely ladies of GaG: glasses or no glasses on dudes?

Pretty much all in the question y'all.

Winner winner chicken dinner.
  • On you Red? Anything works.
  • I think glasses are sexy.
  • Eh I prefer guys get contacts
    Vote C
  • Other
    Vote D

4911

Most Helpful Girl

• Either way. I've had glasses since I was 4 and contacts since I was in like 5th grade so I have love for dudes with glasses.

They aren't in a turn on or turn off in and of themselves, but some guys do look crazy hot in glasses. Like you, for instance. :P

• I had glasses since I was 2 months old. I was born with eye problems :/

Thanks for the compliment Bubbie.

• Well the glasses thing is working for you now, so there you go:) we made it!!!

• Yeah we made it!

Most Helpful Guy

• Ok, just so I can justify my semi-trolling, semi-humor attempt, I voted A. So that counts for something...

Anyway, I like how some guys will start off with "Lovely ladies" or something similar in order to garner a pleasant discussion/advice giving session. Or since this site is stuffed full of crazies, you're setting yourself apart from the pity parties just wanting girls to hit on you (which is unfortunate that you have to do that).

I just wonder what type of responses, with your GAG reputation, you would get if you started out with something different.

-"Hot dames of GAG..."
    -"You girls give me butterflies when I see your pic, but I wanna know what you think about..."
    -"Calling all the lovely ladies and fun, naughty little whores of GAG"

Do you think you could try one of these next time? I can't do it because I'm not known on here. You are, therefore we only change 1 variable at a time in this experiment :D

• Lmao I don't know about that.. I would feel mean doing the whore thing lol

I'll try the hot dames thing in the future though

• Hmm, ok then...what's another way of referring to those sexy ladies that make you wanna bite your own tongue off?

We'll call them that