How tall are you? Ideal height?

Just out of curiosity, how tall are you? How tall is your ideal mate?

3026

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm 6'5. Ideal mate is any height not shorter than 5'8.

What Guys Said 25

• I'm around 6'5" and I don't care about the height of my partner.

• I'm 6' 2" at the moment and still growing taller. As for an ideal mate, I don't really care much about height, but I guess they shouldn't be too short because that would make things like hugging rather awkward.

• I'm 5'11"... Still growing though! Hoping for 6'. Haha but my ideal mate is between 5'2"--5'6". That way if she wears heels I won't be shorter. ;p haha

• Im 5'11" but as far as my mate, I don't really care with in reason. Prob 5'0" to 5'11" but if I had to choose prob 5'4" to 5'8"

• I'm 6' and don't care that much about a girls height but usually prefer short.

• 6'.

Ideal is probably 5'-5'7", but really as long as she's shorter than me I'd be fine.

• I'm 5'5 or 5'6. Yeah I'm short I don't think too many girls like that. I don't care how tall a girl is though

• 5'10" I'm happy with 5'10". No less than 5'8" though And no taller than 6'2".

• Idea chick? Ha "Mate" sounds weird. And 5'10-11ish or 6 too

• 6'1 it's an ideal height any taller and it's harder finding clothes n stuff.

• Show more from Guys
    15

What Girls Said 30

• i'm 5'2 and i don't have a preference for height. i've dated my height and taller. i'm open to dating someone shorter too.

• I'm 5'5. I don't really have a 100% ideal height for my partner, but as long as he isn't significantly shorter than me, I'm good. I prefer someone who's the same height as me or slightly taller. I'm okay with slightly shorter as well. Height doesn't matter much to me.

• 5'4. I haven't grown in height since 8th grade. Ideally I look for taller lanky guys, I like my man to be a lot taller than me, I don't really know why aha. Probably anywhere between 5'10 and 6'5. But then again heights not really that important.

• I'm 5'9" and I love being tall with long legs, lol. As far as ideal height for guys, the shortest guy I've dated was 5'5" the tallest and current is 6'6". If it's not an issue for a guy, it's not an issue for me being taller, and I'm always wearing 4"-4 1/2" heels.

• i'm only 5'1" and i want to be 5'10" cause it was my dream to join on a beauty pageant lol. when it comes to the height of the guy i have mix feelings on this.. i find the taller the guy the more objectively attractive he is but the more i feel insecure with my height hehe

• I'm 5'8". I would like to be 5'5"-5'7" though. I'm an inch over what I want to be :( oh well I hope I'm done growing though. And my ideal height for my mate would be like 6'5". I love tall guys. So anywhere from 6'- 6'8" would be perfect for me.

• I'm really short :( I'm 5'3". For me it's preferable for guys to be at least 5'10" though. I like em tall haha

• I'm around 5'8 and I want my guy to be at least 5'5 or something like that. I don't care if he's shorter than me, I just don't want him to be much shorter.

• 5'1, I wish I was 5'6

Taller than me would be nice. Maybe by 6 inches or more? I don't know. Most guys are taller than me anyways.

• I'm 5'10". Taller than me is great. If he's taller than me with heels on, that's just too amazing. lol

• Show more from Girls
    20