How above average looking am I?

Most guys rate me a six, but I mean specifically would you say a 6, 6.5, 6.57? Click on the profile pic to see me.

1225

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd say 7. Don't take that number too harshly. 9-10 is very hard to achieve without considering one's personality. For what it's worth, I consider myself a 7 too.

Most Helpful Girl

• Seriously hun stop asking these ugly fuckers they need sort themselves out before they could judge others. by the way u are beautiful so please stop asking these questions

• Omg your so nice and supportive, I wish my friends acted like this instead of some of them putting me down.

• I agree with you. QA, you seem to be asking these kind of questions with a certain regularity. Why do you care what these guys on GAG think? If you know you're beautiful, then you're beautiful. Many of the guys who answer you are not the kind of guys you want to date anyway, so why bother? =) I wish you'd stop seeking validations from creepy strangers on the internet, and just focus on becoming the best version you can be!

• Dalph81 I agree with you, there's other things in life to focus on.