Girls - how would you think of a guy if you found out he's wearing a wig?

I have premature male pattern baldness and i've tried just about every medication and lifestyle modification to reverse it but it's resistant. The only option I have now for a full head of hair is a wig, and it's not expensive either.
I've always felt like I'd be a phony if I wore a wig, but hey, don't girls wear mascara, eyeliner, contact lens etc etc?

140

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that it depends. I mean if not having a full head of hair is somewhat discomforting to the individual I'd understand..I mean maybe not tell me straight away, but if we were beginning to get into a somewhat serious relationship then I'd like to know about it. Generally girls like guys who are confident and should just be themselves, but I understand that there is some sort of physical attraction that needs to be initiated first. You'd have to find a good and realistic wig, if it's obvious that you're wearing a wig then it might be somewhat off puting. On the other hand, your hair will eventually fade away anyway, if the girl you are with would leave you because of that then she's not worth it. Looks eventually fade, its the individual that remains. Maybe shave off your whole head, and go for that look? Sometimes that works? Whatever you decide, just be confident and comfortable with yourself.