What are you girls/guys going to be wearing on the beach this season?

What swimsuits are you going to be wearing this season? style/color/brand? favorites? dislikes?

I love the floral and very vixen bikinis from sheridyswim.
I also have some micros from ravishsands.
This season i'll be rocking a yellow bandeau and a cheeky floral bottom by VS.

What about you guys?

My SO is going to be wearing a few different colors of the 2eros zyzz style short shorts. :3

2823

Most Helpful Guy

• Zyzz shorts, and dem aesthetics bishes will be mirin, while i get bishes, at the beach

• do you like Marissabishhhh? Or do you just like the word 'bishh' in general:P?

• Marissabishhhh, is quite sexy:P noomoay.jpeg...i'm mirin dat dere physic though (: