Guys how would you rate this girl?

And please watch the whole video if you can't be bothered just watch 10 seconds of the first part and then scroll to the last 10 second. Thanks
sorry this one

www.youtube.com/watch

78

Most Helpful Guy

• She looked really pretty, before and after.
    But i don't like girls that wear too much makeup, it's like putting a bumper sticker on a Ferrari. I prefer to see them for who they really are, and not for hoe they think they should look when they wear too much makeup.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think she is prettier before all the makeup, and believe me, I'm a makeup kinda gal. It's something about the harsh lines around her eyes that I don't care much for with the finished look. She is quite beautiful but I don't think I like that particular makeup styling, and seeing her without makeup I can tell she would look best with a more natural application. Overall she is very pretty.

• i agree she is naturally beautiful.