Do you know of any natural ways to whiten teeth?

Has it really worked for you?
And I forgot to mention that I want a safe method. I don't want to cause damage to my teeth. Thanks.

4023

Most Helpful Girl

• Baking soda and Peroxide are popular ways of doing (as you can see from other comments) but they both can cause gum damage, which you don't want.

Some toothpastes have whitening properties, have you tried those? the only thing about them is that you have to brush your teeth 3 times daily for a difference to be seen.
    There's also the charcoal rub, its supposedly effective but it does Not taste good at all
    Another one is getting strawberries and mushing them into a paste/gel/jam and rubbing it onto your teeth then rinsing thoroughly before brushing you teeth twice daily
    The same can be done with orange peel before brushing
    You can use ground peelu fibers like a powder toothpaste

Personally, I've tried the orange, charcoal and whitening toothpastes. But, I never stuck with them long enough to see a difference.

Good Luck!