What's one feature you flaunt the most? How do you flaunt it?

I'm hoping to get other body parts or facial features other than "boobs" or "ass"... Come on... be original ;)

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Standing tall with good posture I think is good. Seems to get some attention.

2|0
    0|0
    • it definitely does! good posture is underrated!

• Show All
    • I mean like you can pay more attention to stuff and make eye contact. I bet some people look down a lot and don't notice as much.

• I agree. I think people tend to look down when minding their own business. The development in phones definitely doesn't help with this.

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

What Girls Said 28

• i flaunt my legs by wearing miniskirts and dresses

1|1
    0|0
  • Probably my legs. That's really the only "nice" feature I have. Lol I love my legs, they're long and pretty. Haha So, i think they look good in shorts and dresses. I don't have much of an ass or boobs to speak of so I have to take what I can get. Lol

2|2
    0|0
  • My waist. I wear cinched shirts and dresses or skinny belts to show it off :P

Or my eyelashes.. They're long on their own but I can play them up with mascara.

1|1
    0|0
    • I'm green with envy right now. haha!

• Show All
    • Bahahaha well no worries cause mine is fairly thin and stupid.

• are you talking about your hair? I'm sure it's fine bubz

• I think my smile is the feature I use the most to have an intended effect on someone. In combination with my eyes, I guess.

And I'm sorry for being unoriginal, but I also like to flaunt my butt. :P

2|1
    0|1
  • I honestly think I flaunt my eyes and my cheekbones the most.
    I know it is weird to say cheekbones lol but, I love my high cheekbones =)

0|1
    0|0
  • My left pinky. It is magical and can grant wishes =]

1|2
    1|0
  • I can't think of of any. But im proud of my burp :/

1|1
    0|0
  • Eyes because I love the way mine look. If I'm wearing my glasses I don't care that much. However if I have my contacts in I always take time doing my makeup.

My shoulders/ neck. I have pretty shoulders and I like the way my collar bone looks. So during summer intend to show it off.

0|0
    0|0
  • My body shape/ass.

By wearing tight clothes/jeans.

I don't know what else I would flaunt, at the moment.

1|1
    1|0
  • I guess my hair since I always have people wondering if that my real hair color lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say my lips, I find myself making weird faces all the time, and I usually use my lips to do that, and when I wear lipstick or even lip balm, they look quite nice.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't really know what's in me i have the courage to flaunt Lol. I am just an average looking person. People say i have nice nose and smile, how can i flaunt it? Smile more?

0|0
    0|0
  • My back, shoulders, legs because they're so fucking long, ass because I work fucking hard on it, and waist because I love itt

0|1
    0|0
  • My legs. I am always in heels and a skirt. I'm blessed in the chest as well.

1|1
    1|0
  • My eyes, boobs or ass. Other than that my lips or something. Not much to flaunt with.

0|0
    0|0
  • my hair.

but people usually mostly compliment my eyes and lips

i just love long hair. .its my security blanket hehe

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably the legs. I am tall so I can rock a short dress or skirt pretty good with the long legs.

0|1
    0|0
  • I flaunt my smile, because it makes me happy. Otherwise I flaunt my feet as I am a barefoot junkie.

0|0
    0|0
  • My hair. I love styling it and making it look interesting!

0|0
    0|0
    • any input on how to get your hair out of your face when you can't make a decent bun? My bun always look lopsided lol

• Buy one of those sock bun 'doughnut' things! Perfect buns every time! You can buy them at drug stores or any beauty supply place. If you want a bun.
      I like to pin my hair back into a faux hawk style when it's too hot to wear it fully down.
      I just go on YouTube and look up different hairstyles. It's helpful because you get a visual as to how to do it.

• faux hawk style? Imma have to google that later. I did see tons of tutorials. I manage to ruin every single one of them haha

• My mysterious vibe that makes men come over like a bee to a flower. haha :p

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes