What's one feature you flaunt the most? How do you flaunt it?

I'm hoping to get other body parts or facial features other than "boobs" or "ass"... Come on... be original ;)

2916

Most Helpful Guy

• Standing tall with good posture I think is good. Seems to get some attention.

• it definitely does! good posture is underrated!

• I mean like you can pay more attention to stuff and make eye contact. I bet some people look down a lot and don't notice as much.

• I agree. I think people tend to look down when minding their own business. The development in phones definitely doesn't help with this.

Most Helpful Girl