Signs a Shy Girl is Crushing on You But Too Shy to Tell You.

Shy girls… You love them but you are just dying to know if that beautiful eye candy feels the same way about you!

Well let me help you break down the signs a shy bella is into you...

1. She is all smiles every time she sees you or hears your voice on the phone.

Her face lights up whenever she sees your handsome face and she can't stop smiling.

2. She blushes.

Her face is scarlet red when you try talking to her. She can't help it. You are giving her the fever!

3. She gets fidgety.

She starts playing with whatever is accessible to contain her excitement! When she starts toying with a pencil or pen or twirling her hair, oh she got the hots for you!

4. She becomes extremely quiet.

She is already shy as she is. Your presence alone will make her go clam up. She is nervous to say something stupid to you. She can't mess up in front of Mr. Dream Guy. No no.

5. She starts sweating.

Bro, you give her the cold chills down her spine. It is no wonder she is sweating even when the AC is on full blast! Her heart is palpitating lol.

6. She gets chatty.

She might be shy but she can be a chatterbox around you sometimes giving TMI because she is that into you. She will keep the conversation going to keep you from leaving. Come on! She is seizing the moment right now with the apple of her eye!

7. She ignores you.

This can be either good or bad. When a girl ignores you, it can mean a lot of things. Girls ignore some guys because they are just not into them and they don't want to have anything to do with them. But a shy girl ignores you because she just doesn’t know how to break the ice. Meanwhile, she is dying inside to tell you how she wants to crash in your strong biceps and stare in your beautiful eyes and get lost in them!

8. She gets jealous too you know!

A shy girl might not tell you directly she is jealous whenever she sees you talking and laughing with another female but you will feel the green in her eyes when you do talk to her. When you ask her a question, she'd be like I wonder what Blondie thinks. meooooowwwwwrrrrr

9. She cares.

Whenever you sound sad or mad or just not in a good mood, she notices it. She will ask you if you're alright or something wrong. You can sense it in her voice. You can open up to her and she is willing to listen... She might even offer advice or if there is anything she can to do to help.

10. She texts you.

Yes, a shy girl will break out of her shell once in awhile and seize that moment! She will send you a funny meme or something out of the blue that reminds her of you. Initiate more and get her to text you more whenever she feels like it. Give her the go signal that she is welcome to text you anytime she wants to talk.

11. Her friends giggle around you whenever you talk to her.

You are the topic of their conversations. They're already planning your wedding and your babies' shower. LOL. She is so into you that she cannot help but talk about you to her friends. Her friends will even device plans to get you together. :D

12. She gets dolled up for you.

You might notice her getting a new do, new outfit or had her nails done... She is dolling herself up hoping you'd notice. When you do notice, please say something! She spent hours and top dollars just so you can say hey bella, looking beautiful as always. A genuine and warm compliment goes a long way, bro.

13. She gets moody when you guys get interrupted when you're together.

She hates getting c+ckblocked! People are too annoying always talking to her or you when she just wants you all alone to herself.

14. She compliments you.

She notices minute details about you like from a hair cut to new pair of eyeglasses or shirt or your new cologne. She will tell you how fresh you look lol in a subtle way. But on the inside, she is probably silently screaming she wants to kiss you!

15. She remembers things you said.

Even if it was from a month or year ago, she remembers your accident or your mom’s birthday or when you took your dog to the vet when he was ill.

16. She celebrates with you.

If you have a milestone, she makes sure you get the spotlight on you and celebrate the special moment with you. She will even spearhead a surprise party for you on your birthday with your co workers or classmates.

17. She checks you out.

We females do secretly check you out when we know you’re not looking unless we want to make it obvious. She gives you a full body scan from head to toe. She is mesmerized by your handsome face and she cannot help but to be awed by your presence. She will even bite her lips when she does this. LOL. When you catch her looking, she looks away guiltily… Busted!

18. She follows you on social media.

This is the only way if she doesn’t really talk to you in person, she can admire you and watch you from afar without being embarrassed. She can marvel at your selfies or posts without you seeing her reactions. She’s a fan!

19. She’s on Team You.

She always takes your side. She agrees with your platform and takes on your interests so she can spend more time with you without being too obvious.

20. She tells you.

No matter how shy a girl gets, when the right moment comes when she gets you alone and she feels this is it. She will tell you straight up she likes you. This will take all her courage and confidence; please do not crush it for her. If you feel the same, tell her. If you don’t, be honest but don’t be a jerk about it.

Signs a Shy Girl is Crushing on You But Too Shy to Tell You.Being shy is a challenge when you’re crushing on someone… But if you are keen on small things, you might catch a shy girl crushing on you but she just doesn’t know how to tell you. So talk to her. Get to know her. You never know what’s behind that shy face is someone amazing and worth giving love a shot.

Thanks for the time reading.
Xo Pinay_ako

1849
Pinay_ako is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Guy

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 48

• Good take, still not a fan of shy girls in any regard.

However, I understand the courage and leap of faith if they want to go out with me or tell me their feelings. But sometimes, there are times where the relationship is just not good for either of us and I won't bother sugarcoating what I think. She's an adult, she can take the rejection.

• I needed this about a year ago. 😢

I did my own mytake with my findings afterwards. Funny, there's some that are spot on and to make it even worse was we where practically stranger's.

One that's missing, in my opinion, is her voice. It can go a bit higher and squeaky, also she may kind of " baby talk " around you or when talking to her friend's.

But really excellent post 👍

• I missed many of these chances, but not because I didn't see the signs, but because I was to keen on building up my career and didn't want any distractions. I regret it now, because I missed many opportunities and probably a good marriage. Definitely saw a lot girls play with their hair around me. Lol

• why are girls so afraid to approach guys. With new laws in the USA if men say anything its "sexual harassment" girls need to step up and make moves. Men don't want to go to jail. TBH.

• well pretty obvious to me tho this never happened. I'm an icebreaker myself since I talk a lot gibberish to pick up on right from the start. it either makes people comfortable or makes them think I'm a faggot (in which case I preselected who I wanna talk to later on).

• It's good to know all this but usually I go after "the girls I like", not "the girls who are crushing on me", if I'm lucky there is at least one girl who belongs to both groups. Still, much appreciated.

• Very good Take- all of those things are accurate, in my experience. A lot of the time, women who aren't shy will also do those things, or many of them.

• Unfortunately for the shy girls , many , if not most , males will read the signs , 4 & 7 , as " Stay away... do NOT interact... she is NOT interested " as rejections are the most common outcome for men... that's just how it is !! @QuestionsM22 , yes this is correct , not just USA , but in most Western countries too. A Western male has to be very careful in these #MeToo anti-male witch-hunt times.

• TL;DR: Not a fucking mind reader. She expects me to make a move but I won't because she can't respect me enough to vocalize her thoughts and say it. Getting into a relationship with someone who can't even bother to let me know they are interested verbally means she will never be able to decide on a place to eat, what to wear, I assume the rest of her planning skills are subpar. Avoid.

• This!

I told feelings for a girl. I had no idea what was her opinion about me even after that. We were not "friends". I stopped to give her my attention and she got mad. I did all the work and she was just expecting that i will do all the work. Women logic. Irritating.

• Damn I think I might have missed a chance after reading this.

• This mytake was so good that booked marked and never bookmark mytakes. It was like poem sent to me by my shy crush or something. Very insightful.

• I've never been shy! not my type of thing to do!

I have options so if they don't like me i just move on, its as simple as that!

I LOVE SHY GIRLS THOUGH!

• I think I pick up on that when a girl exhibits that kind of behaviour. When I find a girl like that attractive, it's usually not long before I have her on the bed with her pants around her ankles.

• If I like her, and she doesn't give me signs back I'm not bothering. That should be everyone's motto here

• Well, that settles it. I don't have a shy girl crushing on me.

• Great take. I think this can apply for guys too. I exhibit most of these traits with my crush

• Alright :)
    I am convinced, that women love men ☺
    They just do it somewhat different than we do I suppose.
    That's a really nice article!

(Note to self: Since most of these things did not happen to me, it's probably no wonder how I am still single)

That feel when you are a kissless virgin, who never had a girlfriend and read this article:

images.encyclopediadramatica.rs/.../...eel_Guy.jpg

• Makes me regret even more that I failed to notice that a girl I crushed on also crushed on me, and pretty heavily.

• yes i am familiar with most of these signs. im even guilty of doing some of these myself

• People will criticize but it seems like this would be accurate

• More from Guys
    28

What Girls Said 18

• My awkward self in words Lol I don't want to know how a guy finds out about the sweating part Lol This is true though especially fidgeting. OMG you are a pro, this is 100% spot on, even some girls that aren't shy get shy and do this when they are with a crush Hahaha Love the Atticus quote by the way, my new screensaver right here.

• Thanks :) Glad you like them girl :)

• Nah, really thank you, I have been wanting something like this to be written for years something personally relatable so glad you wrote this, I could not write like this, put such personal reactions in words. I am so happy you chose this topic for your MyTake and devoted so much effort and time to making it so engaging and accurate. :)

• awww <3 you are so welcome :)

• 5d

Excellent MyTake! Thanks for writing it! Some guys really need a guide on how shy girls act. I saw myself in this MyTake and I wish sometimes guys took the time to look beyond the surface.

• Somebody defined me 😂 I feel like trash tho, cause I don't have the strength to get out of my shell... There are all those people trying their best and getting what they want while I just wait for it and give up easily... 😐😔

• Don't feel like trash... You are beautiful in your own way.. Just have to start crawling out of that shell bbg :)

• I know this is coming from a guy who isn't a fan of shy girls (or people) in general but, taking a leap of faith is all it takes to change everything. There is no point in dwelling in possibilities because it is just that much more painful. If you take that leap, there will be more to respect and it could only go easier in many regards from there.

You know what they say, something along the lines of, you miss if you don't take a shot, but if you do take a shot, you'll get a chance to hit it.

• this is how most people act in crushing, i think.

except a shy person is NOT going to put together a surprise party for a crush no way that involves too much publicity that they like them. an outgoing person MAYBE, though crushing makes you shy.

• Uhm I know few people who did this behind the scenes. I have gathered all these observations from real life people. :)

• they can't be that shy if they can do that. i guess there are levels.. to me actual shyness is almost debilitating. to organize a party for a crush dealing with other people then showing up. thats a lot.

how did they pull it off -im curious :)

• ok, thanks for writing this take about me. I would like to thank the academy for being the muse for this take.
    1. 2, 3, 5, 6 and 11. FH, lights up my world. Like my smile goes from ear to ear when he calls every Monday. My heart starts beating faster and faster and my face is hot. I am blushing I am laughing. Even thinking about him now has got me with the biggest grin on my face.
    I have verbal diarrhea when I talk to him I talk about the new clients my brother is coaching at the gym, or I will talk about my family in England, or how much I like Bulalo. Just random shit. It is so embarrassing and sometimes I will even say to myself internally "why the fuck did I just say that. I am such an idiot"

8,13,17, 19. OMG, can we talk about jealousy. I am not so much jealous when he's at work, but when he comes here, and people that talk to him, that shouldn't be get the death glare. Lord Farquad, and face cage man get undercover death glares. Lets not even talk about the constant cockblocking I get from MK, whenever he is here. Its like i can't talk to him for 5 minutes without MK calling him. GRRRRRRR

9, 19. I remember everything he says. When he calls, if he's had a bad day I will listen. doesn't matter what it is. If he needs an ear, he's got mine (and a whole lot more). I'm always team FH. Even when MK bad mouths him, internally I am screaming, defending his honour like the white knight I am. Obviously I have to be discreet - but you get my drift.

17. Oh lord have mercy - that man always looks like a damn snack. I am always checking him out licking my lips, heavy breathing. A girl needs to eat and baby you're a full course meal

• oH i FORGOT TO ADD... EVEN THOUGH YOU KNOW. i HAVE LIKED HIM FOR SO LONG THAT I KNOW I AM TOTALLY HEAD OVER HEELS. HE IS JUST SO AMAZING TO ME, AND I DONT THINK THERE IS ANYTHING THATCAN DULL THAT SHINE.
      SOMETIMES I HAVE TO TALK MYSELF OUT OF CARING FOR HIM, ITS SO BAD

• 1-4 we're spot on. Especially the fidgeting lol. I feel myself doing it and inside my head I'm screaming at myself to keep still 😂. It's horrible. 15-16 are also accurate. I remember everything. And I become the biggest cheerleader. This was a good Take.

• Also if she raises the pitch of her voice just around you.
    She looks at you from over her shoulder or looks at you with her head down (cue doe eyed look).
    She might mention she's single if she likes you.
    Touches you beyond like a fleeting hug although if she's hugging you a lot that can be a sign.
    just some i thought of off the top of my head

• >raises the pitch of her voice just around you
      If that were to happen I might think she is irritated with me.

• @YeaNo well not in an angry way think girlie higher pitched not shrill

• That reminds me of me a lot. However I am actually not a shy person. Just when I find a boy I actually like, then I become shy and freeze up or else insult him continuously and make him think I hate him... LOL I have a boyfriend somehow, even though I pulled the "I hate you" act for a few months.

• Interesting you write this. I was going through something awhile back and I would like your thoughts on it

• @Darknut123 Ok I'll follow you back and see if I have any good thoughts.

• This post exactly describes me with my high school crush! There are a few that don't apply (like the one about texting... I didn't have a phone in high school), but most of them are totally spot on.

• This was so me. Asked my husband out on a date, he accepted. I was too shy to give him my number, and he couldn’t ask because he was working. 😪

• out of all those categories i can say i only had another girl with 3 so i guess i do better with men... although i've been with 5 girls only 1 long term.

• Meh, this is true for stereotypical shy girls like you see in anime and movies...

I don't noticeably blush because my skin tone is darker.
    I get louder, talk more (inside I'm screaming to myself to shut up), and generally look like an idiot. Everyone thinks I'm confident because I pretend to be. I pretend I don't care what people think and I "say what's on my mind always" but I'm using this big personality act to hide my insecurities. So guys have told me they thought I was so confident and unapproachable, but they have no idea. I still won't tell my crush my feelings and I bet he has no clue how I feel and probably thinks I'm the kind of confident girl who would tell him if I liked him, but I'm terrified.

Sometimes the biggest personalities are the most scared, insecure people around. You can't really take these "hints" and apply them across the board.

• As a former shy girl, this is a wonderful myTake.

• I agree

• Pretty accurate, good take

• Yep. Pretty spot on. 😅👍

• Nice take!

• I agree.. nicely said..