+1 y

I'm almost always attracted to white girls and rarely any other ethnicity...is this wrong?

I keep finding myself looking at white girls and be like daaaamn but never really looking at black or Asian or even those of my own.. Heck I view myself as White-ish/swedish since in Sweden coloured people don't really have the same culture as in the us so we don't really differentiate between black or any colour but more based on whether you're an immigrant or not regardless of ethnicity.. but back to the point, I rarely see a gem in the crowd that isn't white and super sexy - to me of course. Is this wrong and why could this be? I'm worried that white girls might feel the same and therefore not find me attractive... What's your take on this?
10
8