Dating a guy for 4 months. Is sex a good idea if chick is carrying V-card?

Anonymous
Huge dilemma folks. Been talking/seeing/dating an older guy for about 4 months now (he's 36 & I'm 21), and I am spending this upcoming weekend with him as well as staying a night over his house. Problem is, I'm still proudly carrying my V-card & I have not told him yet. This will also be a 1st for me to stay the night with a guy. He's definitely different from other guys I've been involved with and for some strange reason I can't get this nagging voice out of my head that keeps telling me he's the one and I really really want him. So here's my question to you all, would it be completely unbecoming of me to sleep with him considering my situation & the time period we've known each other? I am huge on preserving my reputation and definitely demand his respect. So what do you think?
+1 y
P.S.

This is somewhat a hypothetical because the idea is being considered. Doesn't necessarily mean I'm going to give it up. Just want to know if this sounds foolish or not.
+1 y
Also... let me clear a few things up. When I say "The One", I only mean he's the one I would like to experience sex for the 1st time with. I don't expect, plan nor intend to make this man my husband. Obviously with the age difference, I'm being realistic
+1 y
I'm not expecting him to fall head over hills in love with me and I'm not assuming this will make him stay and want to be with me forever. This is absolutely my decision & I'm comfortable with the fact that I want 2 satisfy a curiosity with a mature man
5
3