+1 y

I really care for her, but I don't know what to do? And I certainly don't want to screw up.

When it comes to relationships or dating with girls, I have little experience. I take the idea of dating and relationships with a girl very seriously. There is only one girl who as been on my mind since the beginning of this year. I told her I like her and what I thought about her, and she told me she really likes me about 2 months ago. Of course we had our complications, recently.

I really care for this girl. I don't know what it is, but I have NEVER felt this way about someone. Things between me and her are getting back 'up' again this past 2 weeks, and I know, and have been told to go slow with her...But how exactly do I go slow with her?

1
1