Up until which age gap is it ok for two people to be in a relationship?

Anonymous
Here's the thing. Changing major I met a whole new gang in September. Once the awkward phase of eyeing from afar (yall know what I mean) gone, I met a nice sweet guy with who it instantanously clicked. We just went along.

As the semester went by I noticed that he kinda stares during class. At first I wouldn't read much into it. Mostly because of age difference. He's 18 going on 19 and I 26 going on 27. I would not dreaming of finding more than friend since I'm the oldest of the class.
But we talked more, he starred more and would talk to me more than other people even when around classmate. Only then I realised that I developped a crush. Today I still dont reciprocate I dont wanna give him hopes. I think that the age difference is a huge no.
I used to date older guys. About 8 to 12 years above but the other way around I don't know.

What do y'all think?
3
1