How do I bring up cheating to my boyfriend in a way he'll admit it?

Anonymous
yeah yeah i know, just end it and move on. but if i can get an answer to why he did it or for him to even admit it, for some reason this would make me feel a little better or maybe closure I don't know.

I haven't freaked out (though the times i accused him, i did freak out). I know 100% he is. i asked straight out "can you honestly say you haven't been dating your ex the entire year we've been together" he tried to change subjects so brought it back to that and said yes or no, he's now ignoring it. I want to say "your lack of an answer is already giving me an answer" but he's just going to get mad and deny. i just want a calm conversation so i can find out why. for over a year I've invested and sacrificed so much for him.

please just tell me how i can word that in a way thatd get him to open and be honest! thank you! i dont want any messages saying just move on!
2
2