How to make him understand I'm not only in it for the sex?

KawaiiKari
I am in my first friends with benefits relationship, we had sex for the first time last weekend, but now I don't know how to make it seem like I am not only in it for the sex.
I mean my friend is really my friend, and I texted him a question regarding sex a few days after, and then made the mistake of saying that I was bored so I wanted to talk to him.
He was cool with it but soon stopped replying.
He replies to texts that do not revolve around sex, but when I asked if he was free this weekend he didn't reply at all.
I know he liked the sex and we did discuss that we were going to do it again, but I don't know how to talk to him without sounding like I only want to talk to him for sex... do I just wait it out to talk to him in person about this or try and text him in a couple of days. (I personally think I am getting on his nerves with the texting since I didn't wait to long to text him.)
What do you think I should do?
1
2