How do I get over being attracted to women?

Anonymous
I'm so tired of being attracted to women. It all started in middle school when kids were first kissing and people had crushes; i remember being so sad because no girls liked me and the girl I liked told me she would never like me.

In high school things weren't much better. Although I tried to ask out a number of girls, some of which weren't at my school, I think I was basically in love with one girl in particular. When I asked her out she completely rejected me, along with the other girls i asked out, and ended up sleeping with another guy the following night. Then during prom the girl I went with ended up sleeping with another girl that night after ditching me. Even though these experiences really shattered my confidence I vowed that in college I would strive my best to improve myself; I truly believed things would work out better since there would be more opportunities in college where I could make a lot of mistakes and learn from them.

Things in college have actually been just as terrible. I go to a bunchof parties, talk to women in class, converse with women in clubs, bars, etc. A bunch of women have told me that im cute and its been easy to get numbers, but hardly any girls ever respond to me, and the girls who have occasionally agreed to go on a date with me have all been highly religious and saving themselves for marriage. They weren't even interested in kissing. In college I have been rejected about 175 times. Every time I think something could work out either the girl just cheats on me or dumps me before any kind of romantic escalation. Nothing works and I've practiced so much and tried a bunch of different approaches.

Basically i'm done wasting so much time to get a girlfriend, or even just a meaningless one night stand. Its hopeless and its made me become a drug user to cover up the pain of rejection. My family is asking me if im gay but im too embarrassed to tell them i can't get anyone. Is there any way I can give up on women with some drug?
4
4