We kissed and he wants to keep contact with me, I don't know if he only wants sex?

jenniferdx
At this party this Saturday I kinda hooked up with a guy at the end of the night because we didn't talk that much before. We started to make out many times, but he already kissed 3 girls before me (one of them was my best friend). When I came home he texted me that he really liked me and we should talk more and meet again (this was the first time meeting, he already talked to my best friend before). I answered back that I liked him too and that I'm gonna text him tomorrow. But I didn't and I saw that he texted me again asking if I died or disappeared, lol... The thing is that I don't know if he's really interested in me or only want sex because he asked me about sex and I said no and he said that it's fine. But he kissed my best friend and he never texted her saying that he likes her. He is a sweet guy but I don't know if it's worth texting him and meet him again.
+1 y
Oh and by the way my best friend texted him today asking if he's interested in me and he answered "why do you wanna know?" and I told her to not answer him because it's awkward so she deleted the messages and ignored him.
2
1