Going to ask out my first girl, what do I say?

Zandarr
Hi!

Recently, I made a similar post in regards to this about asking a girl out who goes to my highschool. I myself, do not know her and is a complete stranger to me. I know folks don't like reading long ass posts, so I'll try to be short, simple, and to the point.

I'm interested in introducing myself to a girl that I find cute who goes to my highschool. This girl is a complete stranger to me and vise versa. Initially, I planned to approach her in another language and tell her she's beautiful in Italian, and then later translate it to her once I got her attention, but my friends don't think it's a good idea (However if you disagree and like the idea, please be sure to comment on that. I'd really appreciate it). So, I'd like to try and take a few steps back before I blow anything and ask some more experienced folks here on how to handle the situation. For me, I feel pretty self confident and don't honestly care about getting rejected, all I want to do is bring my best to the table.

The only time I see her is once a day during period pass-time in the hallway and we walk opposite from one another for about 5 seconds. Overall, if I wanted to speak with her, I'd have 4 minutes to talk and to make my words count. What could and should I say to a girl who knows absolutely nothing of me without being awkard or weird doing it. I don't like ruling out advice but, I'd honestly appreciate if someone could avoid suggesting for me to talk to her everyday during pass-time during school, that just seems weird to me.

Lastly, I'm unaware if she has a boyfriend or not so, if someone has experience on how to tackle that issue that would be appreciated as well. Wouldn't want to get into any fights or awkward situations!

Thanks!
2
2