WHAT ARE WE? Am I a fuck girl? Side bitch?

Anonymous
So this guy (18) likes a 14 year old but he knows he can't date her but he still continues to flirt with her. But that's not the case here, the other day I came over to his house after school (like I always do). We sat/laid on the bed and just did our own things. Then I wanted a blanket (he has 5-6 blankets on his bed), so I picked one an he refused to share unless I cuddled with him. I was flustered and I asked why. He said it was because he was lonely. Then I just kept pulling on the the blanket and we ended up having a tug a war with the blanket. In the end, I gave up and said we could share. He started to spooning me and it was already hot (from the fighting). Then he turned around and face the other way but still had his back against mine. We both fell asleep. I've been by his side (as a close friend) for all of his 4 crushes that he never dated. When we're with our other friends he sticks to this other girls and never me. But when it's just me (with his brother and my brother) in the room, he lays his lap and we have a lot of skin ship. So what are we?
WHAT ARE WE? Am I a fuck girl? Side bitch?
Add Opinion