This guys asked for my number. We exchange texts a bit. He's asking for more sexy pics which he's given me. I'm wanting to but he shut me down?

Anonymous
Should I text him back when he texts me next? Pretty sure he will do let's just say he does. I really want to get with him but I don't want him to think he can play me like that.
Advice for when he texts?
Updates:
+1 y
He will probably just leave it go again. Come back to this one when he bored and interested again. Who knows how I'll handle it but thanks for some tips here.
+1 y
Yup. He came back again. Talked for what, 2 days. wants to have sex with me
We flirted for a while then he said we need to stop these games. So. Gone again! Ha. Interesting fella.
+1 y
Well I still see this guy off and on. Lots of quick glances and he's pretty much smiling at all the girls while he's working his hot bod. How could I have not known. Seen what he was. I hope he leaves. He was gone a few days and I thought , yes!! Gone. But nope. He's still flexing his stuff there.
+1 y
Months later we finally hook up after a few weeks of sexy text. He kept deleting my phone number and asking for it again. Says he deletes so his wife doesn't fine out. Ok fine. I've been tempted. Sexy pics from him. A few I sent buy nothing naked like his. I think it turned its course when u teased that I couldn't text because I " deleted " his number. I guess that mad him made. So what was a fun beginning turns a bit sore. HIs texts differently now. I decide yep. Just want some sex.
+1 y
I decide I just want sex with him. We hook up but never actually get to the inter course part ;). It was still fun. But now he won't text me back. I still see him. Guess he got what he wanted. I feel a bit bad but I got what I wanted too.
This guys asked for my number. We exchange texts a bit. He's asking for more sexy pics which he's given me. I'm wanting to but he shut me down?
Add Opinion