Do I text him? do you think it's worth it?

Anonymous
i was seeing a guy for about 3 months or so, i met most of his friends and family. we would text every day, sending each other jokes and him saying im funny, he would ask to see me every weekend and invite me to events. we would talk about anything, from sports to family, i think he felt comfortable around me. he would hold my hand in public and kiss me on the cheek (we didn't sleep together). he would ask questions about my family and friends, and saying he would take my dad out fishing to get to know him. i remember i was out with him once and he noticed me talking to another guy and asked who it was, and i was on the phone and he asked who that was. anyway we were supposed to do something on new years but i was busy and i think he thought i was going to see him, his texting towards me got really blunt and short about a few days before new years. we kept texting anyway and he was really blunt as it got to new years, texting me while drinking repeating himself making no sense, but still blunt. the next day he said happy new years to me, and i haven't spoken to him since. do i text him? do you think it's worth it? i am moving away soon and he said he would visit me.
Do I text him? do you think it's worth it?
Add Opinion