Guys what would you think of this?

Anonymous
Say a girl likes you and isn't sure if you want to talk to her or not and she doesn't have a phone number for you or any way to see you very often as you aren't dating yet. What would you think if you got a letter from her explaining her hesitation to keep visiting because she feels you may not want her to? And asking what would make you the most comfortable for any further encounters (talking, not talking... Just a friendly wave etc..) too Hs? Or would you understand her desire to communicate and understand what you want her to do?
+1 y
We do know each other some. Had a few conversations and see each other once a month. I am gonna see him in couple weeks. I just know he's busy or might not wanna have that convo with others nearby so was thinking of having the letter written and with me just in case.
+1 y
Any other guys wanna say anything?
Guys what would you think of this?
1
2