Does my friend with benefits have feelings for me?

Anonymous
I have had a friends with benefits for almost 5 years now and through everyone he always comes back to me. The other day we were texting and he was being different. He told me I was the biggest sweetheart and that I'm very patient. I responded with something cute back. And then he was like I want to meet you at a bar and pretend we don’t know each other and take you home. We don't go out.. its always been on the down low. So I was like we should get a hotel so we can drink! And he was like im down. And I was like ill make sure I look damn good too. And he was like.. when do you not look good. And I was like aww.. everytime I see you I literally look like shit you have the worst timing ever. And he was like well obviously I can't tell. Your beautiful…and then later on he was calling me hot again.. and then I wasn’t texting back right away like before and he was like what are you trying to find someone else? What about me! And I was like im sorry yada yada and he was like sure lol your probably talking to someone else and I was like no just you muffin. I guess I don't know what to think. Does he actually like me deep down?
Does my friend with benefits have feelings for me?
Add Opinion