Yesterday she seemed interested but today she doesn't. What could I have done?

Anonymous
So I hang out with this girl and her circle of friends at lunch. I kind of liked her for a while now. Yesterday she was in a really good mood, and she would be talking to me a lot. Then yesterday she told me to text her something after school and she was kind of quiet after that but not so quiet.

So I texted her yesterday and it was a good conversation I guess but she said she had to do homework so I said bye how I usually do, but she seemed kind of cold with her bye.

Today this morning I went to sit with her and her friends and when I sat down she kind of got quiet and waited for me to give eye contact before waving, which is like the usual. We didn't talk much and when I did try to start she wouldn't let it go any further than a couples seconds.

Then at lunch, she didn't greet me at all as if she didn't notice me. She would be friendly if I were to ask her a question or something, but it wouldn't go far. Then it was when I started talking to her friend that she would start trying to talk. I would ask her friend a question and then my crush would ask me the same question.

Then when we had to go to class we were about to split as usual. Normally my crush would go off and talk to her friend on the way, but when I started talking, she sort of just passed me and said bye to me and walked off with one of her other friends as if she was trying to get rid of me. She would normally just walk off with her friend without noticing me but she did and almost seemed like she wanted me to not talk. So I waited a bit after she left to leave so it wouldn't be awkward.

What do you think?
1
1