He called me bud, am I friendzoned or what? Please answer and ADVICE thanks?

Thatonlyme
So yesterday it was 7th period and a stack of papers that everyone was suppose to get he came and got it and suddenly say thanks bud so I really like him and wonder if he is unsure or I been friendzone? I have seen some answer that like this and some say that I'm friendzone, he doesn't know that I like him, unsure, or friends... but anyway he has a gf. Once me and him drink from the same bottle of water cuz that day he was out of water and he ask me for some I gave it to him and he didn't EVEN DO THE WATERFALL! he's cute, smart, outgoing, nice, cool, athlete. I talk to him like everyday (friends) have 2 class with u but never sit close cuz always with friends! I like him what should i do? How to get him to like me and go out after with him. We're in Middle school and now suddenly he called me bud and not buddy so what does it mean? P. S our friend some time once or 2 time push us into each other is that a sign? Thanks please help! I'm I friendzoned or not and what should I do if I am to get him to like me? Advice! OH and I don't think he knows that I like him...
Should ask him out!
I shouldn't ask him out!
He likes me!
Vote C
He's unsure!
Vote D
I'm friendzoned!
Vote E
GirlGuy
2
3