I like an older guy, need some advice?

cherille
By older guy I mean he's 2 year groups, or should I say grades, above me. I'm a Year 10 (Would be Freshman) and he's a Year 12 (would be Junior)

I'm infatuated by him, but he hardly knows I exist. Over the past 7 or 8 months, I've gradually gone from "I think he's cute" to "Oh god what I'd do to talk to him"
I do vaguely know of his personality, and that he's not a dick or anything.

He's quite nerdy, and I'm outgoing and confident around pretty much anyone but not in an in-your-face way. He seems quite shy and cold around strangers, but I've seen how happy and.. adorable he is around people he knows. Some of my male friends know him, but they do seem to pester him a lot so I wouldn't want to be one of those annoying little kids to him

I want to show him I'm more mature than that - which I am - I'm never with the male friends when they "pester" him and I don't want to be like that.
We have a lot in common, we both like gaming and anime and I've seen him a few times in a manga cafe me and my friends regularly go to.

I don't often see him look at me, like we'll glance at eachother in the corridor but that's it, and it's probably all on my part. There was one time where he was sitting opposite my group in the canteen, and he kept looking directly at me, even though I wasn't staring at all, I could just feel him looking. But that only happened once and I'm probably overthinking it to be honest

Do you guys have any tips on how to approach him or get him to notice me? He's NOT in any of my classes and I only see him in the corridor, library and canteen. I'd like to get to know him...

I'm 15, he's 17.
I like an older guy, need some advice?
0
1