I can only feel attracted to taller guys. How can I change it and is it bad?

Anonymous
I started to realize that when I see a guy I immediatly judge him by his hight. Like, my friends always say "oh that guy is hot" and I say too much times "yeah but he's so short..." and sometimes they actually make me realize that the guy is actually a little bit taller than me but I see him too short for me... This happened with my ex boyfriend too. When we walked in the street near each other I couldn't help myself from thinking "omg he has the same hight as I do...". I told that to some friends and they all said that he's hight is perfectly normal.

I mean, I feel so bad... I am pretty normal, not tall, not short. Why do I think/feel like this? Of course they need to have other features to catch my eye but if I see everything I like in a man BUT he's short, I will NOT try to know him/meet him.
5
1