I accidentally convinced my crush that I am insane... what do I do? he saw me trying to shove a ginger cat into a box in a desolate car park?

Anonymous
so this guy was super into me. Though I got drunk and texted him in the early stages that he is super handsome/ sexy and that he makes me feel like a sex offender (supposedly a joke im not a sex offender). This sorta freaked him out. I didn't even know that I had sent it till i sobered up and was like 'Oh fuck'. Then I got drunk again a couple of weeks later and texted him that his saucy.. just weird humorous stuff but yeah he took it literal I guess. Then a few weeks after that he saw me trying to shove a homeless cat into a box!!! i was trying to save it but it only confirmed I'm crazy! He works at a local pub I go to all the time. Should I talk to him or is there no way to convince him i'm sane?
+1 y
Because a lunatic just pointed this out... May I rectify that I was intending to rescue the cat and take it to the vet because it was sick and malnourished. I just looked like a crazy cat lady is all.
1
2