Are we more than friends or is he just a playful guy?

LittleMissSassy
A guy from college randomly asked me to the cinema and a drink. We've hung out alone four times now and we get along really well, i feel really comfortable around him. He's already planning our next meet up, he wants to take me ice skating. When we hang out he always pays for everything (despite me refusing) and treats me like a lady. He always makes sure i get home safe. He calls me 'darling' a lot. We talk online everyday and they're really long messages, he even messages me whilst he's at work. When we hang out he teases me a lot and pokes me sometimes. One time i was walking down some stairs behind him and he reached behind with his hands and grabbed my legs and squeezed them playfully (i was wearing skinny jeans). Another time as i reached over to grab his beanie hat he gently put his arm around my waist. He rested his head on my lap one time when he was stoned and let me give him arm and head scratches / massages, he also tries to get me to share his food. Another time i held onto his arm as we were walking across ice and he said it was 'kinda cute'. He gives me subtle compliments, i. e. he said my glasses make me look pretty and asked why i don't wear them more often. there's been times i thought he was going to kiss me but hasn't yet. We've hung out with his friends and i get along with them, but he acts different to when we're alone.

When i go to hug him he gives me a sort of one armed 'bro hug', like he's afraid to touch me. He's really careful not to push anything. I've also noticed he has quite a few female friends, which doesn't bother me cause most of my friends are guys. We lock eye contact a lot when we're talking and i can feel the chemistry. I'm 18 and he's 21, even though i act more mature sometimes, he's a lot more experienced than me. Is he flirting with me or am i just imagining something that's not there?
Are we more than friends or is he just a playful guy?
Add Opinion