This girl continually asks me the same questions, WHY?

Anonymous
In general i would say im a quiet guy, some days I feel like talking and other days I feel like hardly say anything at all, especially when I’m tired. This I work with girl always says hello to me, and teases me and I tease her back and we have our little chats, but on days when I’m having a quiet day or I’m tired thus quiet she keeps asking me questions such as;

say if I’m walking past her carrying boxes or bags of rubbish she will say “are you ok Sam”? when no one is around.

Or even if I’m having a quiet day she will say “what’s going on Sam I haven't heard a peep out of you today”?

Or “you look sad are you OK Sam”? even though other co-workers around are confused by the question.

so WHY does this girl keep asking me these questions? does she feel sorry for me because as I’m quiet, therefore feels the need to talk to me? Or is it some kind of flirting?
4
2