Playful tips, tricks and advice for passing time/flirting/ and nothing too serious?

Anonymous
Just need tip, advice and tricks on the following situations. I am bad at responding to flirting and playful gestures.

Ex 1: The girl comes up and pokes my chest few times for no reason.
Q: " How to respond to it? in a playful or flirtatious way that girls might like it?

Ex 2: She kicks my butt and runs away.
Q: What are some helpful ways to get back at her thats fun, playful, and flirty.

Ex 3: She punch my arm a lot, I respond with "alright imma get you for that." she says "you ain't going to do shit!"
Q: how to respond to this as i want to playfully get back at her without hurting her.

Ex 4: she gestures niple twisting, or try to twist my nipples.
Q: how to get back at her? what to say, what to do? please help.

You guess by now if she likes me or not. she says this is how she play. is that true? Also her and i just passing time so no hard feelings are in it. I do sexual themes back but i do in spite of randomness. like she could be leaning down to get something, I take her head and pretend she giving me a BJ. she didn't take offense to it. but rather said she's going to get me back. thus the things she do is example i presented above. So yeah I only like her as an associate and someone to pass time with.
0
1