Being rejected by my male friend but I wanna change his mind so desperately, what should I do?

Anonymous
I am a 18-girl and have a crush with a boy.
We are quite fd and he sometimes shares his secrets to me, not much, just maybe for around 4-5 times.
We have been in the same class for 3 years and recently he sits in front of me, it"s arranged by the teacher.
I like him so I found him in whatsapp more frequently. Gradually he can sense my feeling and rejected me by saying that he wanna concentrate on studies now as 3 months later we are going to sit for a public exam which determines whether we can enter universities. Also, as I always intended to ask him who likes, he told me he didn't have a crush, hence not plan to love anyone before the exam. All these conversations happened in the Christmas vacation, which means around a month ago.
But then our friendships is not devastated, and for 1-2 tims, i think, he seems flirting me, of coz maybe im too sensitive.

In these few days i know that he actually has a crush and the things he said in Christmas vacation was in fact just lies. PS: Im quite sure that his target has no feeling towards him. Can i consider this as "I STILL GOT THE CHANCE TO CHANGE HIS MIND"?
Honestly, though being rejected, I dont feel really sad, it's just kind of disappointed.
I really wanna get out from our "friend zone", but go further instead.
by the way, Im always the one who initiates the conversations. I know it's more than obvious that he's not interested in me now, but i wanna change this fact!><
Please help! I dont have much experience in this love matter!!
Am I too naive? And is there any chance for me to win him back? What should I do?
give up
try my very best to change his mind
GirlGuy
3
1