How many men agree with me?

Anonymous
You know whats funny is that you women will never understand it! Every single one of you girl is brainwashed! Lets say I know secrets. Some stealth attraction techniques that guarantees 100% success with women. Any girl. So you ask; why am I asking this. To be honest, every guy should agree with me on this, and if you are a girl who disagrees, guess what; you're wrong! Don't ever believe anybody who tells you that you have to be yourself to get women! It will never work! That is why love does not exist! You women actually think I have to act something other than me to get your attention and think I am going to fall ion love with you after? I fall in love with morality which women lack a lot of, and don't blame the guy! You say it goes both ways, well I see it as guys have no choice if they want to get some intimacy! Lets face it guys, a women only talks to you if she sees you have value. Their idea of value is how many people are giving him attention? How much money and material things does he have? Does he notice me where I will ignore him or is he ignoring me that turns me on? You women are really sick in the head, you know that? Yes, I get it. There is a lot of psychos in the game, and you need to weave them out, but you don't have to be so hard! You don't have to be so distant. If a guy seems boring or cannot seem to find the right words, that should be the guy you want to be talking to! In all reality because that is the guy who is being himself, and him being himself is trying to find the right words to build a connection with you! You should pick up on this and work with him. I mean you're being yourself, why not let the guy be himself? There are so many techniques that could turn any guy into a player. Its either be yourself and get ignored by every girl on the planet. Not even worthy of 1 girl and her love, or you can be a player, and have any girl you want! And yes these techniques will close usually any girl! How to approach and diffuse the awkwardness
+1 y
How to use negs and other forms to keep the conversations going. Acting all uninterested to make you interested. Showing subtle signs that confuses you. And then arousing you with simple touches here and there! There are many techniques guys use that you will never know are being performed on you, and all you girls ask for it when you decide to ignore the guy being himself!
+1 y
M_A_X said this, and he couldn't be more right! "That's the point that he's making... By the time you're ready to settle down is a little too late to start revealing who you are and find out you don't like each other... he may be on to something, and that might be why divorce rates have been so high for the last couple decades."
How many men agree with me?
20
31