Wondering if this shy girl likes me, dont know whats going on?

TangoLima
there's this girl at the office thats showing me all the 'good signs'. Catching her staring at me, flicking her hair and adjusting her shirt when she sees me, going red/blushing with an awkward smile when she sees me/walks past me, sits next to me sometimes and have conversation, wears makeup and nice clothes everyday (she didn't used to do this before) and I saw her and her friend whispering while staring at me (I assume its about me). Her friend also said 'maybe' she likes me, i think to test how I would react to it. Overall she acts kind of strange around me, and interacts normally with other guys, but with me she becomes a wreck.

The weird part is I added her on Facebook to stay in contact with her and she hasn't accepted or rejected my request. She accepted the other people from the office, but has left my request in limbo. I sent her a message but she read it and didn't reply, what could be going on here? Is she just shy or embarrassed?
3
0