He played with me. What should I do?

aikoroshishane
First of all, I'm not that good in English so if ever my grammar is wrong, I hope you understand. There's this guy, we talked a lot on the phone, he keeps on texting me. We are in a long distance. He keeps calling me on the phone at night. He's sweet and everything! He knows how to make me blush, he knows what I want to hear from a guy, which resulted on me falling for him. My friends knows this guy and they warned me that he was a player. I didn't listen to them coz I believed in him when he said he changed. We were okay for the past two weeks. And then last Tuesday, everything was changed. He didn't text me or call me like he used to. I thought that if he cares for me, he'll contact me later. So I waited. 4 days had passed, and yet there's still no sign of him. And then I saw his post on Facebook. He already have a girlfriend. (he doesn't have a girlfriend when he was flirting with me. Just saying, so no one get confused) My friends were right. He really is a player and he played with me. It hurts. I feel such a fool. I don't know what to do. Can anyone give me an advice please? Thank you.
He played with me. What should I do?
Add Opinion