Should I friend request him?

Busylizzie
So there's a guy I've been flirting with and I'm pretty sure he's been flirting back... good few months now!

We started with smiles etc, then hi and now I find he appears a lot where I am and we chat quite a bit... he compliments me on things etc. the other day I was in my gym kit and he asked what gym I go to... then as he walked away he said I think I might have to join your gym... I have him a card of my website details and within an hour he had also liked my Facebook business page... do you think he's flirting? Would he like it if I sent a Facebook friend request?
Updates:
+1 y
I guess I'm worried he will think a freak lol and ignore it... then I would, be mortified whenever I see him lol! He goes out of his way to say hi and chat most times... super sure I guy wouldn't domthatnagakn they weren't flirting? So you think he liked my page so I could see his details and maybe hew sorties about adding me in case I thinking weird?
+1 y
Although he is known to be a friendly guy but I'm sure this is more than just being friendly?
Should I friend request him?
Add Opinion