If a girl chat a LOT with you, ( 13hrs in 5 days!), could it still be just as friends? or without any interest? (see details) :P?

Anonymous
She often initiate the convos, and ask to see pics of me, or talk with mic. And we talk for like 3-4 hrs a day!

BUT, she lives far away from me, on another continent, and we never met in real life, sooo its hard to say (from a guy POV) if she might be interested.

So girls, would you chat for hours with a guy, and initiate often, ask for pics etc.. if you have in mind that he will never be more than a friend?( or that you are not interested in him)
I would talk like crazy even if im not interested, as long as he is nice and funny
naaah, she must be interested, or at least see potential even if you live far away from each other ( long distance relatonship)
I dont know/ see results
Vote C
GirlGuy
+1 y
oh and she's 5 years older too (shes 25)
1
2