Why is it so hard to approach females who are too beautiful; & hard too look into their beautiful intimidating eyes?

ncannon18
I find it too hard to approach females these days because of them being too beautiful. I really do wish that there was a way for shy guys to approach the lovely females without having the panic attack trying to get to them. I've never experienced anything like this before in my life because I have never approached anyone or have been on a date at all. But I do see my older self in this kind of sceneries & really find it really scary to look at & apprach any beautiful female who are just to intimidating to go after. This thing sort of reminds me of American Pie, but in reverse mode; because instead of going towards them I'm going backwards from them. I really hate acting this way but guys & ladies really do have their strengths & weaknesses in life. Life around us all is filled with lots of hardships for each of us. I love females in general but just don't have the heart & soul to get really close to them without freaking out in fear. So what do you ladies think about this topic?
+1 y
No problem partner.
4
3