I like this guy, he is funny, smart, witty, good looking and ENGAGED. I think he is flirting, sooo is this awful?

Anonymous
There is this guy that trained me at work and thinks the world of my ability. And for the longest I've respected the fact he is engaged and despite the fact if he was single Id have allowed myself to crush on him. He is funny and smart and unavailable! I switched jobs and he followed me and is not texting me at midnight and there are flirty inuindos now. How can I know if he is unhappy or do I wait? I like so much about him but would hate another girl wanting my man.
+1 y
I honestly feel that same way. Usually I'm smarter than that. He just popped up with all the things I'd like and seems to be into me too. Guess we will see if things change somewhere down the road. Thanks
1
3