Can anyone help me in my situation?

Anonymous
So I've known this girl for a long time since we were kids and her family knows my family. A couple weeks ago I was on Facebook and she had tagged me in a picture with a couple other people (9 people) lol and I was the last person she tagged and out of like over 80 comments all from different people I was the only one she replied to when I commented. I know I'm not sounding any sense right now but please bare with me. Now a couple days ago I posted a happy birthday on her time line almost a week and half after her birthday and she replied back by saying "hahahahaha thank you very much". But that's not the weird part, the weird part is finding out that more than 60 people had posted on her birthday and she liked less than half of them and she commented on and liked 2 other posts other than mine. 2 days ago I posted a picture of me on my timeline and she was the first to like it and I posted another this morning and she was again the first to like it. Like I said I've known her from a long time ago but we don't really talk anymore. But I asked my parents if I'm able to ask for her hand and they said it's gonna be really hard for her to accept because she's had doctors and surgeons and architects and so on ask for her hand but she said no to all of them. Lol I'm no where near any of those because I'm still studying. Since we were kids I've always liked her. Now would I be tripping for thinking like this, the fact that she likes me or does any of the stuff I said about what happened sounded normal? Anyone is welcome to comment
Can anyone help me in my situation?
Add Opinion