Ladies!!! Pretty dang sure she's ignoring me, should I try to talk to her?

Anonymous
Alright so I met this woman and we started talking and we were having conversations and I mean the talk never got boring and it seemed like I could always make her laugh and she seemed pretty interested and one night she invited me to go on a walk with her down by the lake, and that afternoon right before I was supposed to meet her she canceled saying she has stuff to do so I said that's fine and she never really got back to me and then I tried to contact her again the next day and she still didn't answer me. It's been about three days now I just don't get it because I didn't cuss or be obnoxious, I didn't make any jokes that were out of line. I'm confused.

I'm not the one to let people ignore me if you ignore me then that's fine I don't have a problem with dropping people but this woman she's different I've never talked to a woman that had her stuff together like she did and just classy, godly, a real decent gal.

I've already tried contacting her once and at the most I'll try it twice but I will not regardless do more than that.
Let it go
Give her one more call
GirlGuy
2
0