Would you date me or have a one-night stand with me or none?

Anonymous
I'm what other girls would generally call a slut, I don't know why but people say I have this bad girl aura / sexy vibes around me that sometimes even adults notice? I'm an outgoing person, and people say that I'm funny (courtesy of tumblr) and I'm not generally afraid to throw out dirty jokes! However, I'm not that dumb and I rarely get Fs except for math, but even so my school yearly average is a B-. I'm dirty minded and generally a lot of people know that about me. I generally like wearing sheer clothes, or tight clothes, and generally skimpy clothes and a whole lot of that, which sometimes is accentuated because people say I have a nice body so for example, if I wore an above knee length shirt it would be noticed a lot, instead of when general girls wore one.

I'm loud, and I'm generally hard to tie down mostly because I easily fall in love, but easily fall OUT of love as well so it's like a double-edged sword. It may not look like it, but once you've gone through all that, I'm actually a girl with a very unique hobby instead of what you thought would be drinking and all that stuff, in fact, I'm no saint but I just somewhat hate the taste of alcohol. I'm also afraid of watching horror movies, and sleeping alone at night, and most of all, I'm afraid of being alone. But all of these generally comes after you get through all of my walls so you maybe won't get to see this a lot.

Ok, now comes the exciting parts! The appearance. I have a few inch above bra strap hair length, and an averagely tan skin, like I said before, people say I have a nice body, but not necessarily a big boobs though, I'm sorry guys ;) I have a tanned skin, and people say I'm a 7 with no makeup, although I don't know for sure with makeup since I don't really like wearing one in the first place, but my guess is probably from 7.5-8.5 depending on days.
2
2