How do I get this beautiful shy girl to like me?

TheShyMan
Im a senior and she's a junior; she's shy and barely talks to me and others (she transfered last year to my high school). She's cute and sometimes looks at me when we're sitting next to each other though I only see her in one of my classes. She cocks her head towards mine when I don't look (slowly and her hair covers her face so I dont know if she's looking at me or not but Im guessing so). Im able to make her laugh when I make stupid jokes and ask stupid things and when that happens, she keeps eye contact with me. I would like to tell her I like her but I don't want to scare her off by doing so. Any help would be awesome.

Maybe some flowers for Valentine's because I want to take her to prom before I graduate.
+1 y
Will it be weird though if I give her a small bunch of roses for Valentine's day and say she's cute or would that make her not like me?
+1 y
What are some other signs could I look for to see if she really does like me?
4
1